Wednesday, September 14, 2011

España

Good gracious.

I'm not very good at keeping up with my blog now am I...

No.. I'm horrible. -.-

So, an update on my life in Spain so far.

I arrived safe and sound at my mom's place and a couple of days after, my program brought us all to two places.

First stop,





we looked at lots of historical places and analyzed the buildings.
I learned sooo much on the trip about the architecture and the influences from the different centuries.




my hotel roommate, Jackie.


2nd stop, Burgos.






La Catedral de Burgos


The inside of it.


Me and Sammy Sam


Last and final stop (which was only for lunch)




Zaragoza

It was immensely beautiful.

I loved the trip.

Now I'm back in Barcelona and it is absolutely crazy. Classes have already started and its hustle and bustle. I probably will be busy and won't update as much. 

Sidenote: I apologize for the boring commentary. I am not in the best of moods right now. I am absolutely homesick and am not in the best blogging mode. So I really apologize. But I thought that I could at least let you guys see what I've been seeing. The rest of the photos are in facebook. I took like almost 700 pictures I think... Soo.... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment