Friday, April 26, 2013

Universe How.

After crazy attempts at trying to find the last character of my name 颖 on the Chinese pinyin list (which was actually right in my face but in my impatience I ran by it), I resorted to looking it up online for copy paste purposes. And in the definition it says:

1. 植物学上指某些禾本科植物小穗基部的苞片 ie, the bract of a flower -the leaflike layer beneath a flower-
2. 东西末端的尖锐部分 Also known as the sharp end of an object.
3. My personal favorite, 才能出众 or known as talent *rawr*.

And the best part...

4. In the example section, MY NAME (I kid you not), 慧颖, was given as an example but backwards. So, 颖慧. Which pretty much means the same thing (wisdom & all the above definitions). Don't believe me, check it out for yourself (click!).


UHM. 
Mind is blown.
And ALL this cause I wanted to put my Chinese name on my Capstone cover page.
I think I just flew to the stars and back.


Also, FIGHTING! to all those completing Capstone! 




Love,
慧颖. 



No comments:

Post a Comment