Friday, February 14, 2014

Who Knew?

Okay my hands are shaking. I don't think that's really normal. Why? 

Cause I'm hungry. Absolutely famished.

I had a pretty good lunch I would say. Fried rice porridge haha. Weird as it sounds, it was really good. It was Kim's own homemade fried rice, thrown into her homemade vege soup, with some fried bak choi on the side. YUM. Took a while to eat cause it was piping hot, and by the end of it, I was happy with a fully belly. But now, 4 hours later, I'm shaking in hunger and calming down my empty stomach with an orange and a cereal drink.

They say coffee is an appetite opener, but as far as I was concerned, only black coffee could do that. Boy was I wrong. I downed an afternoon coffee today cause I was struggling to keep my eyelids open. An hour later, I'm here, writing this post. Haha.

Moral of this story:
1. Don't drink coffee on an empty stomach, it might make you hungrier.
2. Get some snacks ready if you are.


Oh, and Happy Single Awareness Day to all of you! (: Valentine's Day should be celebrated everyday in my opinion. So tell everyone around you that you love them, everyday! 

Also, check out One Billion Rising, a pledge to end violence against women! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment