Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bloody Mary

Oh. My. God.

I've a blister. Not just a regular "oh, you're there, cool!" blister. This one has BLOOD in it!!!!

OMG can this be any worse?!

On the worst day too -.- The meets on Saturday. ER, HELLO! -.-

GAH. This heat has its cons. This is it -.-

PFFT.

And so, today, I went to practice. Looking like a Zombie. Its great how everyone complimented me on my new Zombie look :) Like a criminal, I was accused.

Apparently I've been drinking/ smoking weed. -.-

I'm TIRED people! I don't sleep past 11PM!! So if I do, expect me to look like a friggin zombie if I take a 30 minute nap before practiceee! Geees. -.-
It kinda messed with my practice too :( I could barely run and jump and having to do abs right after... OMG -.- Not fun when you're super tired like that.

MEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment