Monday, July 4, 2011

Change Is....?

This morning, I talked to someone.

Note: He is someone who I kinda liked. I'll save myself the embarrassment of saying who. Even though he already knows it. I think he's so beautiful and so ugly at the same time.

Anyway! We were talking on Skype as I've Skyped him the day before and this was a continuation of the conversation from the day before (yay for late replies!). So I was asking him about his new life in a new country and he was telling me about the stuff that has been going on in his life since he arrived.

Then he had to leave and usually, when we're on Skype, its the usual "okay byee" and nothing else but today caught my aching heart by surprise (okay, I still like him, okay?). He became super nice and super sweet (in the polite sense, NOT the jackass-ey kind) and told me that we should talk more next time and he hopes that everything is well with me.


He was a real jackass when he was still in uni. I'm saying broken promises, lies and all that crap.
The reason why I liked him was cause there was something about him that 1, caught my attention from the beginning. I gave him the benefit of the doubt (of being a nice person despite all I've heard about him) and after, I liked how I could relate to him with a lot of things. Even after saying my goodbye, I was ready and determined to close this chapter of my book. But I guess not..? :/

He doesn't know I'm going to Japan (I'm going there for a class, not for him haha) and I've no intentions of telling him. But we'll see.


Back to change, he's changed since going to Japan. Is it a good thing..? I don't know. My country has changed Prime Ministers so many times and we're going backwards. Obama is now President of the United States of America (and trust me, I'm an Obama fan) but the country seems to be even more stuck in a rut than it was (in a way).


So, really, is change good..? Or is it..?

No comments:

Post a Comment