Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pens and Pants. Falling All Over The Place.

Random fact: I am a clutz. I tipped my empty natto box on my freshly cleaned pair of pants. Yum.

Since March is coming to a close,


I thought I'd do a round up of the month. 
Of all the things that happened and all the things I am forever grateful for...


shopping sessions


pool and darts



study days


Ramen nights.


it was her first
PS- Asian eyes/mata sepet FTW!


MMM nommm



Mitsuwa runs HO YES.


possibly one of my ultimate favorite walls.


Guppy's date (after a year of planning)



also another first haha


Shaved ice yes.

and Purikura! :) 


Argentina Learning Cluster visit to Cal State San Bernadino


Random Cha calls
&

who can forget the beautiful birthday celebrations..




MORE SHOPPING...


on St Patty's Day YAY! :)

then it was off to



with the BEAUTIFUL weather


for our UN Study tour




ah, finally. 


This is The Pearl by the way
our monthly paper written by and for the students

Speaking of students and SUA...

One of the things I absolutely love about it...

THE PEOPLE


my lovely drunk visitors


cookie points for you who spot the one who was studying.


Boy how I love my happy drunks.
haha but seriously though.. the love on this campus..



my babies. :) 


Aww. They're super cute.
Minus Mr Creeper behind. haha


possibly the best reunion EVER.






the reason why I am so happy all the time.
Seriously. They're my energy supplier (besides sleep). Joke REALLY

But last but not least...
The view
 (not only in March but all year round)






March as been swell.

BUT

April is fast approaching.
So much to learn, so much to do.
I'm on a treadmill that is fast accelerating.
I am having a tough time trying to keep up.

Expect an MIA soon.



Love love






No comments:

Post a Comment