Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April's Fool

First of all, for those of you who wished me a Happy Birthday on April 1st, I would like to thank every single one of you. It had most definitely made my day. All the hugs and wishes I got really made me so happy. :)

Second of all, to those of you who actually REMEMBERED my birthday, thank you. HAHA. I loved watching you guys' posts about me being a liar.

Third of all, I WAS NOT LYING! I was just in the spirit of things :) It is JUSTIFIABLE! So I am safeeeeeee! Haha. And so, with that said, I must say *though 2 days late*


APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOL! 


So, what did I do on my "birthday"? :)

I woke up and laid in bed while I watched


I remember watching this as a kid and having the 
BIIIIIGGEST crush on John Travolta & Jeff Conaway. 

It was a great morning. 

Then on autopilot, I kinda just put on make up and a dress. After fooling some people, I went back to my room and began playing the part of the birthday girl and went for a Vagina Monologues practice. I'm performing by the way! So you should be there!! :) 

And then headed out for some frozen yogurt at Cherry on Top with some friends :)





Haha. Oh fun. Then we had practice for 50 days celebration. The celebration of the 50 day countdown till graduation. :) and haha just procrastinated for the rest of the day. 

So, what did you do for April Fools day? :) 
Hope you pulled something on people haha


OH RIGHT 
I forgot to tell you that the joke is on me because now I can't change my birthday back to the normal date. 

HAHA. Oh well :) 
Have a nice day!
And if your day is ending, sweet dreams and good night :) 



Love love





No comments:

Post a Comment