Monday, July 30, 2012

Sirens In My Head

Holy Canoli.

This blog is one empty mess.

A mess cause it's supposed to be filled even more since it is the summer and I am pretty much free to do whatever the crap I want. Since I have the liberty to jump in a pool on a hot day or curl up in bed on a rainy day if I decide the day isn't worth my exploring.

HOWEVER. 

Unfortunananananananately. Yay. Extended versions of words. It's like vomit. Only not as gross. HA. I amuse myself I see. Er, where was I? Right right. Unfortunately, I have taken up the new role of being driver. Driving him here, her there, etc. I also drive myself... up the damn wall with the crazy insane omg kill me drivers of my country. The madness! That story for another day. Either way, you get the point. And it has pretty much eaten into my time to do anything else.

Either way, it is no excuse for me to slack. I'm sorry. I apologized too much here. I mean it this time though! I will make it up to you all.

I shall start with a trip I took with the parents and cousin to a beautiful island up north of Malaysia, a food paradise, by the name of Penang. Pretty much just went there for a weekend getaway. Since it has been like, 4 years since I last set foot on that awesome of an island.

Anyway! On with some photos! By the way, not only is this a food paradise, but the architecture is brilliant!


crossing the Penang bridge.


Peekaboo.



Some of the little trinkets that come with a HUGE price tag


Going up Penang Hill


one of my favorite shots 

then, 


after monkeying around,


taking in all the colors...



 and magnificence



Then, after heading back down, we decided to fill our tummies.


When we bumped into this Char Kuey Teow place.
Man is frying some awesome Char Kuey Teow.

the end result?


mouth watering yummy goodness :) 


approved haha 

The next morning, we decided to drop by



All pretty and nicely set up


really nice place for a photoshoot. HEH

Then it was out to the beach before lunch and the highlight of the trip...



After running around and sweating from all the humidity,
we headed back to the hotel to get ready for the big event:


Meet California Jet. 
The pretty horse we were watching race all afternoon.
The main reason why we were headed up there.


He's 3 years of age :) 
Ain't he pretty?


Bam. 
It was most definitely intense.
Specially when you put money in it. 
Sucked when you lost all the money you put in. 

All in all though, the trip was a nice getaway for the weekend. 
Away from the crazy hustle and bustle of home. 


Bye bye Penang :(

But of course, 


what is a trip up north without a detour for dinner in Ipoh?
HEEE my aunty so cute. :) 


Dinner as always, was most definitely delish. And worth every last grain of rice. But really though, I always say this but imma make an effort to update as much as I can. Be it here or in school I will update it :) 

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you I met Wall E's family! 



Too cute. HEHE :)

Good night! :) Or rather, good morning, afternoon, evening, wherever you may be! :)






Love love





No comments:

Post a Comment