Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Is No Goodbye

Running off yesterday's post, I would like to add that the feeling of being all painfully in love (with a person that perhaps is not in my life yet) has once again covered me in cold sweat in the middle of the night. I tossed and turned all night, not sleeping, I got out of bed at least THREE times in attempts to tire myself so I fall into deep slumber but to no avail.

Then having not gone to the hospital at the god forsaken hour that I was awake in, I tried yet again to get some shut eye only to find myself tossing even more. In frustration, I decided to tune in on a movie that I've been meaning to watch.


Er, yeah I realize that I'm almost a year behind on this one. But really, the trailer did not intrigue me much when I watched it on the bus in Barcelona that one fine day. 

For those of you, who, like me, have not seen the movie, may I suggest the trailer? AS MUCH as it does not the movie justice? 



Right right? But really, at this point, even watching the damn trailer makes me cry like a baby. The movie was very very well done. Mind you, this is not one of those Bitter Single Boohoos but it ACTUALLY was touching. Hit the soft spot, HARD

Do try to watch it if you can. Download (uh, I SO DID NOT SUGGEST THIS by the way), borrow the DVD, whatever it takes for you to feast your eyes on it. SOOOOO worth your time. Seriously. 

On another note, I would like to say that I will be on a mini hiatus for 6 days. I've decided to go on a holiday (UH, I mean, into hiding hehe) and no, the computer is staying home. I know, I know. Where am I going?! I've just gotten back from this insanely long break from blogging. Er, yeah, about that.. I think I need some time for some fresh air. I need new prospects on life from people I've not properly interacted with in 2 years. How on earth did I even survive those two years? Beats me. Anyway, yeah. It'll be a mini 6 day long Hide & Seek. But well, in the end, I'll call myself the loser and you'll know just where to find me. Here. Haha. But yes. If I have the time, I'll update the blog tonight. But if not, this is not goodbye. I'll be back! 

Promise. Cross my heart, I swear. 

BE GOOD NOW. 

Meanwhile, I would also like to add that I kinda really like this song. 
Uh, again, I might be at turtle pace. But be nice! 







No comments:

Post a Comment