Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sundays Excluded!

If you know me, you'd know that I'm an avid believer in constantly improving myself. So, what better way to learn and share that with the world?

Thus, I think around mid November, I started a broadcast, telling people either a new fact, or sharing a quote/thought for the day. Monday to Saturday, I send out these messages.

So how about this, instead of having to constantly update my blog, since I know I cannot do this on a daily basis, I'll just send a screenshot of the message, here!

Sounds like a decent trade off for now, no?

Frankly, I'm a bit sad because I really wish I could include a drawing of whatever it is that I wrote about, but my phone is pretty old and cannot really accommodate that, and it isn't usually till the morning that I know for sure what it is that I wanna talk about. (So, I'd have a few ideas before going to bed, but would only be sure of the topic of my choice when I'm facing my phone in the morning). But eitherway, I'm figuring out ways to actually make that happen. But one thing at a time la I guess? :)

Alright. Recap: 

  • I will post my daily broadcasts here in the form of a screenshot. 
  • I am in the process of adding illustrations, but just need to figure out how. 

Sidenote reminder: This is excluded on Sundays. My off day! Haha. 
PS- suggestions are more than welcome

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment