Monday, January 19, 2015

Tuesday Apologies

Hey guys!

You might be wondering why the daily broadcasts have not been posted here :(
I wonder the same too actually...

The broadcasts still go out on a daily basis but for some reason, Blogger does not work on my new phone :( I can't seem to be able to publish the posts after typing them up.
I'm still yet to understand why this all happens.
Meanwhile, please bare with me while I sort this whole thing out.

So after painstakingly trying to figure out how this all works, are the broadcasts from the last few days..







At the same time, I am also working on some other stuff that is also taking up a big chunk of my time, reducing the amount of time I'm actually able to spend on this already empty blog. But no worries, I'll make sure to definitely check back in here as much as I can, and to update on things :)

So here're a few photos of my most recent weekend with my extra special family, aka major support system outside my home :)





The weekend has been rewarding to say the least. After running like crazy, the weekend came as a reward, full of smiles, painful feet (from wearing heels for an extended period of time), and a good day's rest. The company that I kept as well was just the cherry on top. So much love, so much support, so much laughter to start the week :) 

Monday was also another amazing day of support, encouragement, that I couldn't have asked for a better way to kick off my week! Thus, inspiring my broadcast for the next day

Here's Tuesday's broadcast:


Have a good one!

PS- Will still do my best to check back in as much as I can. 

Love,
Kim













No comments:

Post a Comment