Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rough Time


Having a really tough time emotionally from a bunch of events taking place simultaneously.

Though I shouldn't be complaining too much. I'm letting my awesome self do things and be super confident still, and it's also working to my advantage. 

But generally, I'm taking an emotional backseat with some of the recent circumstances. And, sadly, in a way, so are my studies. It's not REALLY bad, but can be better. 

Anyway, I've also had the immaculate privilege to host some fantastic people. They have in their short stay with me, have inspired and supported me so well. 

A beautiful friend of mine, Akko, found this podcast and has encouraged me to listen to it as it has given her a new perspective on relationships (specifically the podcast I'm downloading in the photo. Link here) It's like a Japanglish salad that interchanges so conveniently that I feel like I understand Japanese, even though I didn't even study THAT much too begin with, and had basically forgotten most of it. 

Listening to it has made me feel slightly elated, and relieved in a distracted way. Not sure if that's a good thing, but it's pretty helpful now. If you need anything to take your mind off things, or to just immerse yourself in a bilingual setting, this may just be the help you need. 

Thank you Akko!! (: Again, link here

Warning: Explicit/sexual stuff. Listen without the presence of children I guess...



No comments:

Post a Comment