Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Time?

 You know how people describe time moving in a certain way when they're doing a certain something/being with someone?

For example, when they say that a day feels like a year, when they're not with someone, like their beloved pet/their family/loved ones. And feels like everything goes by in a flesh because they're in the presence of said person?

I think I get it.

I'm in an emotional place where I feel that everyday passes so slowly and by the 31st day of absence, it feels like a long time has passed, and yet not so because I had been pre-occupied with whatever tasks I have at hand like school, my work, and all those things.

While I still can't fully/accurately explain nor articulate this time continuum that's eluding me, I do want to say that as I'm sitting here and typing this out, I'm feeling like a heavy pull of the clock ticking. However, I also feel simultaneously how my clock has managed to move so quickly since my lunch break and how I had intended to go to a cafe to study but ended up sitting at home instead.

Every passing moment seems rather painfully long but the clock keeps telling me otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment