Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I have officially accomplished a goal. :)

I told him how I felt.

It was the most liberating feeling ever. :) It was weird but liberating :)

Usually, when I have to confess, it is because I'm 100% sure the feelings are mutual so I don't lose out. But this one was real different. I don't think he likes me that way and neither does he want a relationship (not that I do either). Also, I've never needed to say how I feel just to let it out. You can only imagine my relief after saying it then, can you? :) Teehee :)

Took up so much of my courage to do it, this is the timeline. Spent:

  • Almost half a year (HOLY MOLLY) thinking about it/how I feel.
  • About 3 months thinking if I should tell em.
  • Half to a month deciding on how to do it
  • Nights of discussion and suggestions on the issue
  • MOST of not ALL the time embarrassing myself in front of em 
  • So much effort gathering the courage to tell em
  • All morning planning it in my head
  • 15 minutes, standing there and digressing
  • 5 seconds starting the sentence
  • 1 second to say it.
I am soo relieved. :) 

Mission you accomplished. :) 

Okay. I can sleep in peace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment