Thursday, April 19, 2012

Deliriously Wasted

It has been half a month since I updated.
I really do apologize. I know my consistency with keeping up with the posts are not as good.
But either way, I must tell you it is only because of one reason (this reason will hold true for the many MIAs to come)

Ohh. Okay. Erm, well, I'm writing this on zero hours of sleep and quite a bit of coffee. Next fluid of consumption isssssssssssss:


MATE.
My cup is sitting next to me, ready with leaves.
Just. Need. Water.

I'll be needing this for my next class :) 

Okay Mini photo Updates :)


50 Days. 


My hostee Ellie and I.



Experience Soka!!!



TEEHEE.


I am delirious. I wanna laugh and I wanna throw up too. 
I just wanna sleep. 


Love love


Edit:


Ariel's Capstone: Salina


Jordann plays a terrific queer


Playing with light


500 of them. 


Getting ready for Vagina Monologues


On our night runs. 
Dalma and I.
My school.



No comments:

Post a Comment