Monday, April 23, 2012

Flarf of Fluff.

FLARF
was a writing exercise we had to do...

After trying to figure out what to write about, I decided to have fun with it.
I think also cause I was feeling slightly homesick, thus my topic....



What is Flarf though? 
I never knew the name till this class began but

In a nutshell, Flarf is a form of writing with the use of words or sentences from different sources put together. The only thing that is yours is how you put the words together.

Here's my flarf:

"A bubbling, bursting melting multiculturalism has not only geographically scrumptious and colorful as I have mentioned much fun and shared. Bak Kut Teh Tarik Nasi Lemak Ayam Merah Roti Canai Pan Mee. The end of Sodomy. Bersih 2.0 Rally spices up homosexuality is illegal in Muslim majority. Najib Razak within UMNO a desperate act to repeal a myriad of repressive laws running into a brick wall. Najib has done nothing. Obstruction from within the governing system including UN human-rights people has come in for condemnation. So much for the great reform programme. He may be courting electorial disaster."


Anyway, had registration this morning. Had to drop 2 classes for one. I hope things will run smoothly after.


Love love


PS- There was a 3.9 earthquake today. Was a weird one. Felt more like a rumble from the top than the bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment