Monday, September 10, 2012

The Beginning

"And to those, who have 257 days more at this university, the Seniors, where are you??"
At addressing the school and seeking out each class for cheers at an award ceremony held a few days ago, this sentence caught me by major surprise.

It is official. I am a Senior at Soka University of America. I had my first Capstone meeting today. For those of you confused folks out there, Capstone is, in a nutshell, the senior thesis every single student is required to write in order to graduate. Capstone is due, well, in May. And I only have how many days left??? To be quite frank, during the meeting, my mind was going frantic. I was dying on the inside, kind of beating myself up, asking myself if I had made the right choice in picking the amount and types of classes I have bagged. Shouldn't I spend this time, doing Capstone?? Uh God. Hey, call me crazy, okay.

Either way, here are some photos of my journey back here.


Waiting to board the plane.
These are Raya lights! :) 


take off at Shanghai Pudong!


Above the streets of LA. I flew over buildings.
It didn't even hit me till I started guessing which buildings were what.


Familiar faces. 


and many laughs.


the view from the entrance of my building. 


Post award ceremony dinner.



4 hour errands to the same places and coincidentally matching outfits.


Karaoke night.




Drawing Homework 1:
Hogwarts Emblem.
4 days worth of work, COMPLETED.


Shit is going down, crazy, mad. I apologize in advance for the inconsistency of blog posts. Please still love me? :) I hope you know I do you :) 


Oh, right. And of course, I cheered super duper duper loud, as loud as I could.
I'm a Senior
Proud to be one, but terrified altogether. But still one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment