Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Dresslings.

Okay okay. So I see everyone going to the Weekly Dress posts.

I know I've stopped for a long time. To be quite frank, I got lazy.

And though I'm starting it again, I'm telling you, it is gonna be simple. Nothing fancy, nothing crazy. Just gonna update on stuff I think have helped me in the past. Also, I'm speaking from what I've learnt through my experiences.

What is awesome though (oh self flattery at it's best), is that all the clothes you see are stuff I already have. A lot of the times, they're gifts (thanks mom! if you're reading this!) or some of them may be new but old. If you know what I mean? So, I have had them, I just never brought them out as much till now.

ANYWAY ON Y VA! 

I've gotten pictures from this week's outfits. But not EVERY SINGLE DAY. Like I said, I'm lazy. I promise I'll make an effort though...


Shirt (not seen) Fred Perry
Sweater H&M
Skirt Forever 21
Flats Vincci 


Top some store in Harajuku 
Skirt (not very visible) Padini
Bracelets (L-R) Forever 21, Aldo & some indian store in Brickfields


Coincidental Black & White
Sweater H&M
Top (not quite visible V-neck) H&M
Shorts Brands Outlet
Earrings some shop in LA


Clearer view of the earrings


Dress one of the markets in Bali
Flats Vincci



Shirt Express (Men's section)
Shorts Forever 21
Belt Dorothy Perkins
Shoes Vincci
Earrings some dollar store in Hatyai, Thailand.

Lesson learnt this week:

When wearing a top that covers most of your shoulders (and some parts of your neck), REFRAIN from long necklaces that have a V shape. They just DO NOT go well together. Simplicity is key. If wearing anything with a V neck like shape, keep earrings simple (nothing TOO long, pass shoulder), wear a small necklace. Long earrings create an edgier look with hair up. High pony tails, buns (,etc) or even french braids go well with them.
Feel free to go crazy at the arms though. 

When tired of pinning fringe, tie into braid/ high pony/ bun ;)

This week's craze:
Polka dots and soft material.
Hair: half ponies & braids. Story behind this is that I tried a dutch braid and the bottom was so bad I decided to take it out and halfway through and tied it up instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment