Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baby Daddy.

Okay, this just got worse... My throat feels like it has been burnt, my legs are sore, and I taste blood... :/
THIS IS BAD.
Ya think, Kim...? -_-
So, as you may (or most probably do not) know,
was on last night. For those of you who are scratching your scalp, trying to dig into the walls of your cerebellum, wondering what I mean... Just briefly, MAMA is basically a music award show, kinda like an AMA's but for East Asia :) (psst! you can click the photo to see who won what if ya likesssss)

Boy, was it one LONG show... I had briefly watched the Red Carpet, but went to bed so I could wake up in time for swim practice... So, we, the fangirls of the different KPOP groups gathered together, with  balloons (thanks to Thao-she-is-awesome-Tu!), and we watched it togetherrr, and it was just AWESOME.

Here was what went down:
At the beginning, we were SUPER excited, shouting and jumping in joy, waiting for it to begin...
We'd comment on outfits and stuff and talk about how pretty some of these girls were. Then, we'd cheer for the groups who won. When there was lots of touching on stage, we'd exclaim. During performances by Super Junior, SHINEE, SISTAR, EXO, we all stood up, danced, and watched the performance...

But you see, we had thought this was only 2 hours long... By the middle of the show, we were all so tired, slumped on the couch... We were seriously anticipating only one performance. 

BIG BANG's

When it actually played, ALL of us went crazy. As if in a trance, we were glued to the TV, but we also danced, danced, danced, da-danced (teehee, ya gets it?). In that process, we also screamed, did jumping jacks (apparently thats what I was doing...), sing(more like shout)-along-ing. Funnily enough, I HAD NO IDEA of what Big Bang did throughout... I was so focused on the dancing and singing, I didn't even notice the details of the performance... So I rewatched it when I got back... 

SO. BLEEPIN. AWESOME!

We finished watching at 2.30AM. But it was oh so worth it. Had SO much fun! I went back exhausted and just crashed. T'was a good night. 

Anyway, Blue Party tonight!!! STOKED. We can all drink without being caught (not that I drink anyway, but its cool to watch everyone around me chug something)..! 

HAPPY DECEMBER!!
What an AWESOME way to begin the month







No comments:

Post a Comment