Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Singing My Blues...?

Blue Party was pretty fun last night...

I shall only say this much. Judge me if you want... I'm equally surprised... But I'll say this:

I CRIED BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO PLAY BIG BANG
I CRIED WHEN HE ACTUALLY PLAYED FANTASTIC BABY,
I CRIED AGAIN WHEN CHARLIE TORMENTED ME WITH PHOTOS OF TOP.
I CRIED. 
(not even a silent cry, two drops of tears and done. This was a true omg boohoo sob)

Shocked? Yeah. I was too. I don't know why I'm crying over Big Bang, a song, TOP. Even the fact that I was crying was just mind boggling... True story...

Permission to laugh, GRANTED
I hope this entertained you profoundly. 


Nuff said. Paper time.


xoxo,
Kim 

PS- Photos aren't up on Facebook so I can't steal em.. But I will post em up when they go on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment