Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You're Invited

It seems to me that I'm not the only one who is battling some sort of emotional struggle/challenge. From what I've seen on my news feed, so many of you guys are also in some sort of rocky boat holding on for dear life without a life jacket.

To be honest, I've been feeling the same way and its not the greatest feeling having to battle it alone. And it wasn't till recently that I've been able to speak to someone about it.

But I'd like not to focus on myself and pay it forward and so..

If you'd like to share with me your stories, wanna vent or simply just need a listening ear, or some sort of love/support, give me a jingle. You can message me on Twitter, or post a comment here and I'll get back to you ASAP

That is a promise. 

Love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment