Friday, February 12, 2016

Saturday Vacation

I just got back from a short short vacation in Busan with my folks.

I had never travelled out of Seoul for more than a day and Busan had exceeded my expectations in so so many ways.

That city is the 2nd largest in South Korea and is absolutely picturesque. Photos to follow suit in later posts. But for now,  I wanna take a second to remember some of the individuals I met there.

But I want to take my time to appreciate these individuals and make sure that what I express here does them justice.

So instead, here is a video by Beyoncé. The lyrics is actually something that I've struggled a lot with. From how I interpreted it, the whole idea of perfection is something society seems to be aiming towards. The concept of perfection is something we as a whole want, yet, when you go to different places, this "perfection" is varied. And then comes the plethora of expectations, demands, and especially the way in which we should be educating others and our future leaders.

I thought about this so much and struggled with it so much that I had considered writing my senior thesis on it.

Maybe I should do it, and get some closure. 

But for now, enjoy.





"My aspiration in life would be, to be happy" 
"we shine the light on whatever's worst.
Perfection is a disease of a nation.. it's the soul that needs a surgery"

No comments:

Post a Comment