Thursday, December 23, 2010

10 Days of Questions

A while ago, I found this on Miss Amber Boll's tumblr and I thought it to be rather fun to complete :)

And since finals are now over, I can focus on other things like this. :)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

And so, answer to Day One:
1. I really thought you were different. Different from the picture people painted of you. But I guess all in all, they were right. I was so wrong to trust you would do the more human thing. I thought I could look past all the things I usually do not agree of. I did, I really did. I thought I liked you but I guess not. Cause in the end, it was the lies that just makes it so easy to say goodbye. You've created a WAR for yourself. Good luck with that.
2. I do not understand why you did what you did. I apologize if I ever gave you the wrong message. I guess I got lonely. But either way, to me you're just someone I'm friendly with. Observing your reactions over the semester has shown me just how shallow of a person you are. I don't think I wanna deal with that right now. So, I think you deserve a smile and nothing more.
3. Way to go, you. Thanks for decorating this place. Yes, with all the stuff lying around, our decorations. Thanks for always taking out the trash and cleaning up after yourself and for attracting the ants. They're so friendly. Thanks. Thanks for everything.
4. Thanks for making this super awkward. It really isn't my fault that you had to do this to me. You had a choice. You could've walked away but you chose to push through it and fall for him. And thanks for making everything so friendly and warm. Saying hi, showing just how much you actually "care". Thanks. I'm done wasting my time with you, honestly.
~*~*~
5. I am super proud of you. :) You've done well and you deserve it! :) I'm glad you compared yourself with me but you should know that I'm not your biggest challenge. You are. :) I love you. Always and forever.
6. Thank you for being so strong. You carry forth this strength and vitality that I could never muster. You strive and you progress through the unneeded pain and horrids of life. You are one of the most precious people I've ever met. Keep pushing through! You're amazing!
7. Thank you for working so hard for me. Thank you for putting so much faith and trust in me. Watching you build your work as I grew up was rather interesting and inspiring. Looking at our old pictures and watching the color change in your hair gives me the motivation to make something super worthy of myself. Your love, strength, wisdom and hard work has shown me the importance of hardship. Thank you. I love you!
8. Thank you for your opposing ideas and your will to allow me to challenge them. This has made me a stronger person and one who is learning to be quick on her feet. Thank you for saving my butt every single time. You're the best :)
9. Thanks for being there for me through the tough times and the times when I felt alone. It is you who has made me feel loved and I marvel at every single that you had to put up with. Thank you so much! :)
10. My bitch. :) Always and forever will be. :) My partner in crime. :) Although this year has been tough, I'm so glad I had you and I'm joyous to know that I helped you find a new reason to stay. You're one heck of a person and everyday with you is truly awesome. :) I heartchuuuu :)

XOXO. Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment