Monday, December 20, 2010

Update

Here is an update of what has happened. :)



These babies were brought home! Saved me an arm and leg on shipping ;)


Post hair dye. No more ugly showing roots with light ends


Mi clase de Spanish de 201. Los amo.


Psych 100. One of my favorite classes! Note Pikachu Boys.


Japanese 201 My professor brought us food!


:) 好きなクラス


Did I tell you that I cooked? :) This is us post food with bouncy hairs.


OM NOM NOM


And pictures with the girls from Ghungroo who are going on Study Abroad


Veronica, Akhila, Shivi and Kandi. :) 


My roommate and the Masako at Holiday Party




My "bitch" :) I LOVE  YOU WOMAN


The Pikachu Boys!


We were heading out to work, only to find that the library was closed FFFU ><



Our Violin Recital. I was shaking sooo badly


Our district meeting :)

I am finally free from finals. Finally ready to sleep, rest and do everything simple that bring me joy. :)
Like watching TV for example. AH. Something I've not done in TOO LONG.
I've been helping Martha with her essay and I can't wait till everyone is done. They all deserve a long ass break. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment