Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Sorry I Skipped

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.


1. I burp and belch cause I believe that it is in fact a very human thing, nothing to be ashamed of.
2. I'm usually rather shy
3. I used to be super athletic
4. I've big legs, something I don't really like.
5. I enjoy ice cream on a cold day.
6. I like walking under the rain knowing I can have a nice hot shower right after
7. I like swimming more than I do Track now, honestly.
8. Soon, I will be one of the female pilots, flying you places. :)
9. I like you. :) But you don't know. I think. :/


Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
8. Talk to me, if I can relate to you, then you got me.
7. Be nice. To anyone. Specially people I like cause being nice is the first step to winning everybody's heart.
6. Be yourself and not someone with a mask.
5. Don't judge me, but embrace me for who I am instead.
4. Engage with me in super intriguing things. Things I like to talk about.
3. Spend time with me. BIG WIN. Mere Exposure Effect eyh ;)
2. Let me in on your secrets. :) They keep me entertained and its a process of me getting to know you :)
1. All you have to do is CARE.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Will I succeed in the future?
2. I really don't know anything, do I?
3. If a person can be younger but more mature, I don't think it impossible for super old people to be insanely immature.
4. I wanna go skating. I wanna perform and wear my costumes again.
5. I wonder how my family is doing. I miss them.
6. It is insanely vital that I build my character and my courage to speak up. Maybe if I learned more, I just may be able to speak up more cause I've more knowledge.
7. I wonder how he feels about me.


I apologize for skipping so many days. :( SOWEE :(


An update. :)


Me Denise and Eddie went to Phat Vu's place today :) It was funn :) I fell asleep watching Family Guy Star Wars. :) It was rather relaxing :) 





Teehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment