Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreams

I found myself falling to sleep involuntarily thinking of you.

It's odd cause it seemed all so nice in that little thought.

~*~*~

I stayed up till 3am finishing my Modes paper. Put invisible on my Skype and just worked on my paper. :)
Finished it faster than I thought. With all those distractions. 
MARK SEOW
Goshhh *rolls eyes*

Talked to Mark while I wrote my paper. :) Then Riri came over for a cuppa and we had so much fun. Oh Riri. :) 

I'm kinda free from work today. Like paper wise, so I'm gonna channel my energy to studying for Spanish, Psychology and Japanese. :)
I'm kinda excited. I feel more prepared, like this time last year, I was freaking out, being all upset cause I did badly throughout the semester but this time, I feel more complete. :) No bad feelings. :)

I like change. 

A LOT. 

I like it... 

THISSS MUCH!! :D -sorry, that was the max that blogger would allow me-

OH!

I forgot to tell you about my little photo shoot with Charles.


He looks like a merman. :) HAHA


Here are some of my favorites.







Sure was a foggy night out. It was freezing out!


Here are two of his favorites:



I look like a kid with uber chubby cheeks. Ew.






No comments:

Post a Comment