Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Antics, Shmantics. Shoot Me.

There was a slightly heated (okay, I LIE! NON HEATED...) discussion on politics today.
The topic of politics in South East Asian countries (OKAY! I LIE AGAIN! Only Vietnam and Malaysia -_-) came up...

I've told the friend... more specifically..
Thao 
(HEHE isn't this great? God, I realize how creepy this sounds)

about this one time my dad decided to announce to a table full of strangers (to me) about how I know NOTHING about the politics in my country... ERM. INCORRECT, FATHER. Though, I was at the time so vested in what the speaker (it was at a POLITICAL dinner hosted by a member of the opposition party) had to say to us, so I just sat in silence while he beamed in how much he had assumed he knew of me... tsk tsk tsk. Meh. Anyway...!

Today was definitely a fun, art-filled day! I love Tuesdays + Thursdays... Seriously. Only things keeping me sane anymore...

Had ceramics & drawing! 

Yesterday I had mentioned briefly to look out for my drawing (okay, those of you who saw it on FB/ Instagram, SHUSH!)... 
VOILA!

I also worked on my cylinders! :) HEHE

YA LIKES? ;) 
This is just some of it.. I added more stuff but forgot to take photos HAHA
MORE TO COME soon ;) 

It is becoming harder and harder to get out of bed these days... I just wanna shut those eyelids and open em... Like, maybe after a month? HAHA This is when I wish I was a polar bear... Or a snake. Or whatever animal that hibernates their lives. Or a laptop. Though, I hibernate mines all the time, and usually they are not hibernated as long as an animal, but... MEH. ANIMALS FTW! :D

ANYWAY, it is CRUNCH TIME now. Everyone is skipping meals, downing cups after cups of caffeine/ coffee. It is time for me to DIP OUT from blogging too. HAHA. I will be blogging significantly less since I need to finish my work WAY earlier than everyone elseee haha.

you know I love you! ♥

xoxo,
Kim ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment