Sunday, November 25, 2012

Plain Simple.

Ya like the template? Huh..? Huh..? ;)
TEEHEE.
I've been contemplating this for the longest time...
Have not been super crazy about the previous template for a while... I've been meaning to change it but just never got round to doing it much... What with my schoolwork and all that insanity... Now that I'm free-er (this will not last tomorrow) and was on my blog, I saw the template and was like, "meh,why not?", so here we are! YAY!

I'm sorry, I know it's a bit boring, but I was beginning to feel dizzy from all the photos, colors, and madness... Less is more! YAY!

Like this cup of Lychee Tea-goodness!



The black & white cup + the simplicity of tea sans sugar/any-form-of-liquid-that-ends-with-the-word-"milk". 
MMM.


Sidenote: Seriously, I use this gif for literally EVERYTHING I think is yum. No pun/offense/rudeness intended. 
Sorry of any annoyance caused. 


But really, why? Simply put: 
1. I ♥ EMMA STONE. 
2. I  the facial expressions. We roll our eyes one way or another... Don't lie, you know you've rolled your eyes AT LEAST once when you've experienced pure pleasure... ;) like, when you take a bite of something ohhh sooo delish, that when you swallow it, you're like mmmmmh, yumh!
3. It has the word "YUM" in it. Perfect word to illustrate the food stuff I'm talking about. 
4. Did I mention I  FRIGGIN  EMMA STONE? (er, if you don't love her... then... idk what else to say to you...)

Speaking of DELISH!

Guess what I had for brunch today! Er, some of you MAY or MAY NOT know this... But... I had... 


TADA!!!
*粽子!!
*(pronounced as zong zi



So, okay, I've had them in my freezer, but I had completely forgotten about them..!
...until last night.. HAHA. I went to Martha's room and saw something that resembled these babies and it hit me.. So, this morning, I dragged them out, and OMNOM-ed them & shared it with some friends as well. It was just terrific! I apologize for not taking a photo of the insides.. I was so hungry... hahaha. I am not photo-crazy enough I guess..? 






xoxo,
Kim.



No comments:

Post a Comment