Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear So & So..

Okay, so here is something I need to get off my chest...

Disclaimer: This is direct to one person, and one person only. Maybe you know who you are, maybe you don't... You're reading this... Or not... I really can't care. But this, is for you.


Dear ________,


In case you forgot, I am human, I have feelings. Whether they're for you, or not, I am not to be trifled with. A righteous human being would not so blatantly and bluntly lie like that. You can't even fool a child with a lie like yours. I've been nothing but civil with you, but you took advantage of what you have assumed to be my vulnerability and so flagrantly LIED to my face. Those empty words of yours, echoing in my mind. The more I think about it, the more I begin to wonder what it was I did to make you do such a thing... You're cold, Mister. COLD. Don't get me wrong... I'm not mad... It's just been bugging me for a bit, and I just thought I'd remind you of the liar you are :)


xoxo,

Kim 













***






Meanwhile...
Here's what's up!
Force feeding,
Insane hair (mirrors are not to be trusted anymore when it comes to my hair.. -_-)  
& Black Friday buys + dress-up Monday! :)
Lace sweater from Forever 21 for SUPER CHEAP! 
IN LOVE 
Cha-Cha & Barbara are in town! 
Made my night in its entirety! :) 
&

HOMEWORK. 
Shall upload a picture of my latest drawing assignment soon ;)

Stay tuned! 


2 comments:

  1. No doubt about it, you are the Kimmie I know! Ahhh your blog's title and life (the love you thrust into it so faithfully), inspire me to revamp my own. ^_^

    I hope those liars take a chill pill too. Mad or not you still shouldn't have to deal with that kind of stuff. I especially hate the bad lies. Why, oh why~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE YUMICHAN! :)
    You're the best! :) <3

    They DO need to as Riri says: "CTFO!" i.e., chill the fuck out. HAHA. Swearing aside... I miss you and I'm glad you find this inspiring! Please continue supporting me while I continue experimenting with my writing! :D <3 I LOVE MISS YOU! You know I do!! :D

    ReplyDelete