Sunday, November 25, 2012

Long Weekend

We got a 5 day weekend this week.

Thursday was the official starting off day but since ALL my classes on Wednesday were cancelled, it was considered an off day. Even though I kept thinking I still had 2 of my classes... -_- it wasn't till I saw a classmate who told me we didn't have French class, did I know it was cancelled. The other class, I had walked into a completely empty classroom. Guess I didn't get the memo... :/

Anyway...

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!! :)

This year, I am being thankful for all the love and support that have been showered upon me on an endless scale. Deepest deepest gratitude!

Also, I know it has been over a month since I wrote anything here.. I've been so swamped with homework & assignments it's not even funny...

But here are some snapshots of what's gone on so far...
Side note: Some of these photos have way surpassed the occasions... that's how long I've been knocked out from my workload...


Sushi dinner!


when it was still warm...



mismatched Toms.


as the cold settled...


the Malaysian ring leader ;) 





Halloween! :) 


Spirit Festival!


the hype when Bigbang played:
Clearly only a few of us were excited... hehe.



Bigbang Alive Concert the next day!
A dream come true! :D


Some of the stolen shot.


Muh new bias. 
Boy is fineeeeee <3 p="p">

Sad to say, that concert has messed me up psychologically. I've been on some weird spell where I've been crying, singing, thinking, eating, breathing everything Bigbang.. Someone shoot me please? For a good 1.30 hours, I watched 1 interview of Bigbang. It was my "relax" time.. Ridiculous..? Me thinks yes!
So yeah, lots happened in October and till the middle of November... Can't say I'm happy about some of them, neither can I say that I'm suicidal over these things... Definitely are some hiccups in between. Shall try to update again soon....




No comments:

Post a Comment