Sunday, March 21, 2010

Butt Kickin' in Session, BITCHES!

So. 

I found out something new today. Yeah, this morning yeah.

I am so glad to know that I can finally do well in the things I do. :) 

Yes sirree. :) 

It's nice to know that I can complete a paper on the same day its due, be on Track, Ghungroo and the IF co-chair at the same time and still get a rockin' A for it. :) Yeah babeh. :) 
ME GUSTA MUCHO! 

To find out that others are doing less but doing worse, somehow makes me feel so much better about myself. Seriously. Sorry, I may just sound really mean or what not, and don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to diss anyone or anything. I'm just saying that I'm glad to know that I'm capable of doing so many things and doing well in it. :) 

YES. 

Oh boy. Jolly happy feeling. :) Makes me happeee. :) 



I miss my long hair. Grow hair, growwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment