Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rindu.

I miss my mama and papa.

Talking to them on Skype last night made me miss them so much.

Bet you guys are enjoying your time away from the well earned vacay. :)

I miss you guys.

MEH.

Kay. So I need to use this time I have between now and my meeting to do my homework. Yeah bitch.

HOMEWORK. Oh writing. :( MEH.

Anyway. Pac Basin final totally killed me! ARGH. Was studying since the 'Great Scroll' was made available for our eyes and I think I died during the test. :( OH MY GOD. Die, kay? DIE I tell you! :(

Last night, my headache exceeded all I could take. Resulting in me using my friend's sunnies (mine were rather brown, making the blockage very little) to cover the light that seemed to be extremely exaggerated. Horrible.


Spot Miss Headache. SMASHING eyh? ;) 

Okay. Better run and do my work. :) YAY me! Oh jolly joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment