Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Overslept.

Set my alarm for 6.00, snoozed it only to wake up at 7. :( Oh dear.

Went back to sleep and woke up in time for breakfast.

Oh jolly. Hear my enthusiasm.

HEee. Got Spanish homework down before I went to bed though! :)

*Bangga giler!!*

On another "Proud Mama" moment, the Morita finally is learning to get more jokes (in a more instant time frame). It used to take her 10 whole minutes, when we're talking about something else before she would go 'OH! I get it!' Now its so much better. :) Ah, love. :)

The other is Kenichi and his english. :) I am proud to say that I had something to do with his improvement in english. :) It was during Core but hey, an impact is an impact yeah! It stays. ;) Ha. :) Oh boy.

Heart stopping moment last night. Not cool dude. Like seriously. :( I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I'm just still at the point of heart stopping when I see you. 


MEH. :(

Sakit hati. GAH.

OOH! Saturday is my 2nd meet day! :) I'm runnning a 200M! YAY! Oh joy!!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment