Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HUNGRY.

I am hungry for chili padi with soy sauce and rice.

Just that.

I am hungry for the 30th of May.

I am hungry for home cooked food and Maggi Mee.

I WANT TO GO HOME.
I hate it here. I really do.

With the current events that are taking place right now, I just wanna go home.

HOME is where I wanna be. Free from all this drama. Free from all you guys' fucking faces. I am SICK AND TIRED of them. I am sick of seeing your names pop up in my Skype. I am sick of saying hi to you and saying I'm okay cause I really am fucking not. I am sick and tired of 'trying' to talk to you guys or even wreck my brains of SHIT to say when you guys don't even fucking acknowledge my presence. FUCK YOU okay. FUCK YOU. You all think you're all that. There's so many of you and one of me. Stop your lame ass pity glances cause I don't need them. You can shove your fucking culture and your constant speaking of your language up your faces. Don't you know just how bloody rude you are?! Speaking in your native language when people like me don't know what in the bloody world it is you're saying?! Quit your stupid smiles. I can't stand them. Fuck you guys' 'jolly-ness' fuck that, you guys sit in your own clan and just do your own thing. So much for unity in the school.

FUCK YOU.
Seriously.

FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment