Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hush don't talk.

Okay. So, in attempts to ease the awkwardness with someone, I think I made it worse. :(

GAH. I just died abit on the inside. :(

It's sure as hell gonna take more than just a smile to get through this. I'm just glad that things are in a somewhat lighter mode.



Hmm. Was up till 2 this morning doing the Google Earth assignments! :) YAY. not. Woke up 5 hours later to continue it. Hmm. Almost there now. I can pull through. Just a brief summary about my thoughts for this semester (in the beginning of it)...
I thought that was gonna be the hardest, most intense semester ever. What with all the classes that I am taking that require lots of TLC. This is because of the Track practices in the middle of the day that I used to use to do work (okay fine, not really) and because I'm so tired at the end of the day. Then, not forgetting the fact that I have joined more clubs that also take up more of my time.

Observation thus far:
I really am thankful and glad of my choice. I think its helping me plan stuff better, and it's helping me be more motivated to do well. Also, I'm waking up early, to many they say it's a good thing (to me not really la, since it's become more of a habit kinda thing, so when I wanna sleep in, I can't)

Conclusion:
I'm happy. kinda. 


On a side note...
If there were a police for breaking a one week thing, I'd be found guilty. hee. :) Just sayin. :)


Embarrassing myself a bit to make up for this. Hmph. Don't remember who took it. But good job. Least I don't look as retarded as I usually do in candids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment