Monday, January 16, 2012

Mini Hello.

So,  a week has passed since I arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

My experience thus far has been truly wonderful. Overwhelming, with so much beauty, food and a never ending learning process.
As I am quite busy, this shall be a mini post on some of the fun parts of the trip. The deeper more complex things I shall talk about when I'm free :)


Flying over the mountains to get there :)


Sleepover at our professor's cause there were ticks in one of the beds :/


Beautiful graffiti! 


Art exhibit by Latin American artists :)


Flower monument :) It closes as the day gets darker :) 


Sunset. Gorgeous innit? :) 

So much to talk about! Argentina has treated me very well :) I shall update on the food part in another post though :( Need to do some homework now :) 



Buenas Noches. 







Love love




















No comments:

Post a Comment