Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Resolute, Resolve, Revolve.

I made my New Year's Resolution for 2012.

Late, I know but better late than never, right? It's almost February and I still have 11 months ahead. 11 months of change to be made. :) All possible when you think about it. Very little time. Much to be done.

Someone once told me a criteria he seeks in a companion. He told me he needs her to work hard in life. While at first I couldn't really fully grasp and understand his standpoint, I believe he holds much argument there. He mentioned "I work hard in life, at everything I do". Why shouldn't we all? After all, life IS about working hard to gain something positive in return, no? I watched Arthur on the plane and in one of the parts (I'm not going to give this away but I do recommend this movie!) the female lead says "it felt good to earn something". Haven't you have one of those moments, say a game or a sport you worked SO hard for and won? Feels pretty darn amazing, no?

I think I'm going a little off topic here though it is quite related to my New Year's Resolution. This year is quite an interesting one to build because I'm at a point in my life where BIG decisions need to be made. *hmph! determined face*

One of my New Year's Resolution in order to fulfill these goals and make these decisions is something I've NEVER done before. I used to always think it a waste of anyone's time. So, I've decided to actually have a time management thing going on. Every year, the school gives us a student handbook. I am determined to fill this thing to the brim! With post-it's and all that jazz. I told myself that I need to set my life straight and it starts now. Late but hey, at least I came to realized that now.

Soooo it is safe to say that....


2012 is going to be crazy crazy CRAZY. 
How about yours?




Love love. 


1 comment: