Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thankful Friday

Oh my days.

School has once again begun.

In a whole new level with a whole new class and teacher. And everything.

Today is now day 3 and I've already had a rotation of teachers to know who I'm up against.

Haha sounds like I'm going to war. I guess after Level 2 I just somehow got more anxious when it came to my teachers. And this semester, it looks like it's gonna be pretty fun. My teacher pairings have not really let me down..

And this time I have a male teacher who reminds me so much of a good friend/older brother of mine whose all calm but loud when needs to be & funny in the most subtle way. Then yesterday we met the female teacher who says she's pretty loud and out there (kinda like me!) and was given the title "big bro" for her characteristics and she's hilarious too.

I guess now that I'm supposed to be really good at expressing my thoughts, I'm getting pretty anxious about messing up. Though that really shouldn't be a problem. I mean, I once stuttered because I had 3-4 grammar points I wanted to use all at once and just stumbled (at the mail office) and the dude just laughed at me.

But anyway. I guess I haven't really quite shown much appreciation to things lately. I noticed that I'm quick to be annoyed by someone's not-so-great bits instead of focusing on the nicer things they do.

And yesterday I watched a video where a photographer started a 365 appreciation day using photos and how it helped her rethink how she looks at life and more importantly her husband who shows her love in the smallest subtlest ways yet unbeknownst to her till her project.

And so today, I'm sharing this because I would like to be appreciative of the two individuals mentioned above and also the teachers who have been so patiently explaining everything to me and my classmates since the beginning haha

I posted an appreciation yesterday for the amount of Korean that I can now form with an amazement at being able to explain things + a throwback to when I first looked at


this and wanted to faint

But after learning for 3 semesters I think I'm starting to get the hang of this language (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment