Friday, November 11, 2011

Quickly!

A super quick one before I leave for my retake exam...

In life, we make mistakes. Some BIG some small.
None insignificant. Some more than the others.
One of my BIGGEST mistakes was a 3 year long one.
Even longer in fact. But we're not here to calculate.

What I'm saying here is we need to
Sit
Reflect
Think.
Am I doing the right thing...?
Am I settling?
Am I limiting myself from the endless possibilities out there?
Can I see the disadvantage of this?

Then, make a choice. 
Take a breather from this current situation.
Completely FREE yourself from what you have.
Get a brand new experience...
Come back, look at what you left behind.

Then make another choice.
Because it is then that you know...
If that thing was a mistake or a blessing.

Love love

No comments:

Post a Comment