Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day & Night

Day & Night.
*pretends to look cool humming the song cause I don't know the lyrics*


Random: Did you know his dad was a house painter?

I've been studying since Saturday.
I'm going crazy. None of this is going in.
It helped when I sat out with my friend and funny, I instantly absorbed it. 
I'm hungry again. Studying + staying in has made me, surprisingly, wanna eat more.
You know what I really want right now?


Red Velvet Cupcakes + Cheesecake Icing
Is it cheesecake or cream cheese?


Kinder Bueno bars.


Macaroons!!!


Green Tea Kitkat.


Dulce de Leche Ice Cream


To be quite honest, the list goes on. 

But can I add...

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake?
OMG kill me. I want desserts. :(



Okay rant over. Study time.



BY THE WAY, HELP MY FRIEND! 
Look at previous post! :) 




Love love

1 comment: