Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekly Dress: Color The World, You

This weeks theme is gonna be about colors.

First off, let me say..

I LOVE COLORS.

My friends can vouch for that. :)
If I can paint my room the colors of the rainbow...
I WILL. 

Anyway. Back to colors. If you're not like me, not so crazy about colors...
My advice is, you should have at least a FEW pieces of colors. Something that is easy to match..
So depending on your closet, you should keep this in mind...

If your closets are full of blacks, EVERYTHING goes.
Usually RED and PINK goes really well though. Like, a red skirt, pink coat, pink skinnies..
Some brown velvets (be careful with those tho! You don't want velvet sweat that say JUICY on them. Nuh uh.)
Greens yeah, like maybe darker greens, nothing TOO dark. You want something with a mix of green and blue.
OR blues! I love TURQUOISE! They go SO well with black. Turquoise necklaces and bracelets. They make your outfits POP.


If your closets are mostly REDs or PINKs
You can match it with some like mentioned above, BLACK

Dark blues...
Yellow! Leggings, shoes...
TAN stuff is awesome too. Suede heels and all are AWESOME

Blues and Purples
Goes with WHITE!
Surprisingly. They go so well.
Browns and tans! They're beautiful
Blacks of course though its not like POP CRAZY
Goes good with some MORE of the same colors. Contrasting Light and Dark. Best thing about this palete is you can put them both together contrast them and get a beautiful outfit out of it. Add a splash of white, you're good to go!
GOLDS are the ones that make you POP POP POPPPPP!

Oranges and Yellows
Blues and Greens go so awesome. Orange sweaters, blue/green stockings/leggings/pants with
TAN shoes or you can wear tan pants..
Brown belts or accessories
Reds are okay.. Not CRAZY but sometimes the red accessories are pretty good
Blue pants with the yellows + some whites
What makes this pop is really some GOLD belts, bangles, bracelets, necklaces, chandelier earrings, etc. They make your eyes so beautiful.

Here are some examples of my colors:




Make up. 
Go crazy :) 
See what I did there? :) 
For this eye make up, I did:
  • A SUPER light pink base, 
  • some gold beneath the brows and 
  • turquoise eye shadow to make the wing :)
  • theres also a black wing above it :) Optional by the way :) 
  • Pink lipstick + gloss.
Lips are very important! You need to put color in them! Even if you have basic make up on! Put on some chapstick, give it some life so you don't look like you're sick... :) 

Hope this one helped.
I really love talking about dressing up! :) 

Comments, questions suggestions below or Facebook message me! :) 

Love love

No comments:

Post a Comment