Monday, November 9, 2015

Accomplished Tuesday

It's Tuesday am I'm feeling somewhat accomplished and optimistic.

Yesterday missed a post despite me actually having 2 things to talk about...

I shall get to that in a bit..

But yesterday I woke up an hour earlier, did my homework, had breakfast, did the dishes, got everything ready, didn't miss a thing, and got to school early (;

I talk a lot about constantly challenging ourselves. Even if it means something small, like waking up at the time you set, having everything you need before leaving the house, and getting all you need done before you go about your daily routine.

Small as it may seem, it is significant in the way we undertake everything else. The sense of accomplishment we feel only carries itself forward and keeps pushing us to be even more optimistic about our day's work.

So yes, I did feel accomplished yesterday. I hope we can all set mini goals daily to feel accomplished in our own ways (:

No comments:

Post a Comment