Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Woman Crush Wednesday

It's a little funny, yesterday after talking about accomplishing small things and feeling good about myself, things started to become a little more challenging.

From the teacher repeating what I needed to do despite me responding "okay, I got it! I'll do that" three times. Then, still not quite having the perfect dance routine during dance class and the performance being next week..

To coming home and feeling like a mess cuz of the pile of clothes, although clean, stacked next to where I usually sit, and not wanting to do anything but had to still make dinner and then get on with studying.

Sounds like an easy day. It could've been, if I hadn't been so impatient with myself I guess. And I think that's my biggest challenge, of being so impatient.. :/

But eitherway, today is a new day! With a Woman Crush Wednesday:




I would ask you to guess but the Youtube video kinda gives it away.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment