Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baffled Friday

I had so many things on my mind yesterday that I had wanted to share.

But after an exhausting day, some really tired feet, and calling it a night at almost 10pm (a new record for me), I woke up to my eyes in a line of crusty eye wax, and at a loss for words. But even as I'm typing this, the only think I could think about was Thanksgiving.

Not quite the one you have in mind though.. Yesterday, we had a mini audition for a Thanksgiving performance for the entire school (which is basically the main university student body + faculty). And the university's school choir was singing a song which if I was not mistaken had the word "Jesus" in it.. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just found it kinda ironic for Thanksgiving, really. But of course, as it was an "audition", the professor in charge stopped the performance halfway through and asked for another option, which wasn't sung as well as the previous one, but had a more livelier feel to it, it was an IU song, and you can imagine, in a choir how it would sound if the balance of octaves were there...


I mean, to be real though, our performance was also shit.. HAHA
We had only learnt the dance in 2 classes and were expected to perform it. So, we might be switching back to something more familiar lol 


But I mean, Bang Bang Bang for Thanksgiving definitely sounds like a great option either way haha
(a concoction of bias and sarcasm, thus overexcitement for the song and also not entirely feeling it in general)

---

ON ANOTHER NOTE THO!

Born today, 201 years ago was the man who apparently invented a ton of musical instruments: 




and had laid groundwork on this

Happy Birthday sir.

Lol go Wiki him cuz this is whoa







No comments:

Post a Comment