Sunday, April 24, 2016

Child Unrushed.

I've had fried chicken twice this week.
I think it's time for me to workout.

Interestingly enough tho, I've also been able to study a little more this weekend which was nice.
I even made breakfast this morning with my home grown plants.. Uh... again I forgot the photos but I made:


  1. Fried mushrooms with onions, garlic and rosemary
  2. Omelette with roasted peppers
  3. Potato wedges with dill 
  4. Cucumber and Wakame salad in sesame oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce
It was so nice to have woken up at a good hour of the day and make food without having to worry about rushing to some place... It was nice to actually use all of my kitchen in it's fullest capacity and to just enjoy the yummy food I made for myself.

I also briefly checked out the bazaar that was going on in my area and saw the Hanbok (traditional Korean outfit) inspired dress that I had been eyeing for a REALLY long time. Sidenote, you know how they say that if you sleep on the potential purchase and still REALLY want it for a really long time, then you should get it? It's funny cause I was recently (as in a couple days ago) thinking to myself that I should get the dress if I see it again. So when I saw it today, I got to try it on.

AND!

I ended up walking away from it. 
One, it wasn't cheap. It was 99,000won which is about $95 and
Second, not only was it a little tight around my elbows BUT
Third, it was a little shorter around the shoulders (granted I did have a T-shirt on but it really shouldn't be THAT significant of a difference. 
Fourth, the lady says she only makes clothes in ONE size.
Fifth, it was 99,000won.. wait, I already said that. BUT seriously


WHUT




What a shame.
Even after so long of not being able to sell it, she still wouldn't part with it at a lower price.
(I actually had fallen in love with it in once in July-ish, then again in November, and then today was just a little disappointing)


But anyway, I came home tonight after studying & finishing half my essay, to this and man... I got goosebumps. 




Not sure bout you but me gots some major goosebumps



DAMN.

Enough bout me tho, how was YOUR weekend?




























hi. how was your week(end)? Good, I hope. 




No comments:

Post a Comment