Thursday, April 14, 2016

Happy Black Day


Day 29



I've been listening to some early 2010 mixes and wondering why time has passed by so slowly. It feels like forever since when it's not even been a full month...



Today in the spirit of Black Day (basically a day for single individuals to celebrate with the consumption of some very delectable Black Bean Noodles) I did just that.


I also downed 2 cups of coffee, was still insanely sleepy, but pulled through work & bought some herbs that I've been wanting to buy.





that's my friend's tea, but the other cup came later haha


Mint, Basil, Rosemary & Dill 


I also managed some Chia Seed + lemon water for the daily quench... But barely consumed water so now I'm feeling pretty dehydrated especially with the not-so-good air quality these days. Exams are next week though. Not only do I feel unprepared, but I am going to a concert this weekend to film for the film contest my school is holding. I'm getting pretty pumped yet am riddled with fear of how it wouldn't turn out.. hehe. Oh well. Gotta give it my best shot right?


why you have to go and make me like you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment