Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burned Lips

I was tagged on a photo recently.

Something I deeply appreciate.


My heritage.
My love.
My life.

My Grandmother.

It is amazing just how fast time has passed us by. It's been over a month since she left us and her memory lives on. Her life, her legacy. 
I never mentioned this the last time but I was amazed at just how many people showed up at her funeral to pay respect to her. People who I've never even met came two days in a row. 
I love and miss her dearly and this photo of her made my love for her and my family run deeper than a fast flowing river. 

On another note, I think that the earth is working some sort of magic. This week has been a renewal of stuff. I kinda like what it's bringing me but I will strive to make things better. Time for more cosmic power. 

Went to the beach yesterday with a few people for dinner. Watched the sunset and took some time off from the insanity. Specially in a terrifyingly HOT day like yesterday. Some photos...


Miss Canada



SOKA 



Miss Driver

* if this is your idea of a war, you just put me in a position I never even asked for and don't even wanna be in.  so why don't you just bring it elsewhere. KAY. thanks. *

No comments:

Post a Comment