Saturday, September 4, 2010

Because Love Runs Deep Within the Veins

Something horrible, horrible, absolutely terrible has transpired.

Leaving my family to pick up after me, in a very expensive manner.

And in the end, it left me in laughter tears, feeling downright bad and guilty.
However, my parents were just so calm and cool with it.
It broke my heart. I felt so bad. I really didn't mean to cause all this trouble for them or for myself. But who knew that this would've happen.

Then it made me realize just how much my parents really love me. 

Sitting at the lunch table today watching my brother get angry with dad just boiled my blood and being the accidental hypocrite, I felt down right snafu. 

But I realize that all this, is done with love.

After lunch and before I left for the airport, I spoke to my brother and to my surprise, he listened and took in everything I had to say, no questions asked, no annoyance, nothing. Just absorbing it like a sponge and understanding it. When he never used to.

Then when I saw him on Skype just a few hours later, he would still greet me with a grin on his face and a sparkle in his eyes (okay the sparkle, slight exaggeration la).

Love..? Respect.

And the other day when I went back to visit my Grandpa who is recovering from a broken heart, watching him cry for the things he wish she would've done to be alive just broke my heart and his love for her softened my heart.

So many things, in the past month has shown me the love and care from my family.

Thus, the title.

I'm sorry for not being able to elaborate more. I am drained and staring at the computer isn't really working...

And speaking of love, seeing Brandon's blog and seeing this one particular just shows me the love he has for something he loves.


It's been way over a year and it's still on there. Amazing. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment