Monday, September 13, 2010

Deep Down...

You know in movies when the bad guys is coming in for the kill and the good guy goes... *something something..* deep down, in your heart, you're a nice person yadayada?
Yeah..? No..? Oh okay then...

Hmm I watch too much movies then. But well. I just wanted to have the title as it is and so I thought I'd start with it. But nevermind. My Monday has been pretty busy. I've finally submitted my job application and am now just going to wait for a response. :) I've gotten some financial aid sorted out but I am still yet to hit the supermarket. OMG. I am in dire need to go to the supermarket! I have some really important necessities that I need like notebooks! (ESPECIALLY NOTEBOOKS) BUT NOOOOOO something HAS to come up, stopping me from going there. -.- SERIOUSLY?? Horrible horrible news.



How long can I last on a 90% empty bottle of cleanserrrr..? :(



SIGH.



This is a rant post.


Before I go, ask yourself this question and maybe share the answer with a friend or two:

"Would I (that is youu) point my fingers at someone else for something I did to hurt them..? Why?"

Many of us are so unconscious about how we act towards others when it is not their fault, making the opposite side believe that they're guilty when really they aren't. Yes, it is easy hard to admit our faults but if you just do it, there really isn't any harm in it. JUST, let, it, go and stop making up things just cause you don't feel comfortable with that person. Be honest with that person cause otherwise it's really unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment