Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Voluntarily Stretched Grin

I went to bed at 7am this morning.

Sucky much?

This jet lag thing is nasty.

I've seen quite a fair bit of people since my return to SUA.
And I have moved my furniture about twice today. All in ONE day. -.-

Bit too much laa. Okay. So furniture sounds so little when you break it down to table, closet, bed and this stand thing. OMG it's a lot -.-

And plus its SO INSANELY HEAVY.

What broke my heart was seeing Sam Sam's arm. :( It got burned by the coffee filter. :( OMG. Looks awfully painful. SHIT. :(

SIGH.

OH I had White Coffee tonight. :) bad move judging by how much I need to SLEEP helloooo -.-
But it was yumsss :) OM NOM and I bought Twix. Thus, explanation for my gemuk-ness -.- I hatee.

Hmm. Cleared out quite some boxes :) I am kinda proud of myself :)
Now I just need to figure out how to keep my clothes into my closet HMM.
I have too many boxes. I was shocked when I took everything out  of storage.

Kinda like this, was my face...

Haha not so scary laaa :)

Had fun today kinda. :) Unpacking. -.- Clearing it out only to add it back. -.-
SIGH epic win gagal la okayyy 

Anyway. School starts soon and I've not done SCRATCH SIGH

Better start. Expect an MIA haha :)

ADIOS :)

Gonna go unpackkkk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment